Social Media and Marketing Expert (Full time)
To lead the sales channel through online/offline campaign.
Digikargha is looking for a dynamic and young career-oriented SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING EXPERT to propel growth. The candidate must have a flair for sustainable fashion to grow the business for Digikargha .
About the organization
Digikargha, an initiative of Digital Empowerment Foundation, aims to support artisan clusters under the Digital Cluster Development Programme (DCDP) in an effort to lead them towards maturity and sustainability through the interventions focused on digital empowerment and socio-economic sustainability.
It is established as a not-for-profit Section 8 company in 2017 that celebrates the digital artisans of India in an effort to safeguard the interests of India’s craftspeople. Digikargha bridges the gap between producers and consumers by eliminating the middlemen and providing fair wages to the weavers and artisans.
While craftspersons are guaranteed a digital platform to showcase their unique products and art forms to potential customers around the world, buyers can be assured of high-quality authentic products made up of eco-friendly materials.
Digikargha also supports mainstream designers’ demand for fabrics at the cluster level, which provide an additional source of income to the artisans and give them the exposure to new age market demands. Further, a range of collections are digitally designed by craftspeople with support from textile graduates to give the traditional products a contemporary touch according to the needs of the market
Roles and Responsibilities
- - Creative and self-motivated storyteller having great knowledge of craft & fashion industries.
- - Understanding various social media channel's audience, aligning our content strategy with each of them, and ensuring regular content flow on all channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.)
- - Best practices to ensure the credibility and engagement for all the social media channels
- - Well versed with organic and inorganic promotions for Facebook and Instagram
- - Able to make and execute a Social Media Strategy led by impressions and behavioral data
- - Well versed with Facebook business suite and advanced settings
- - Staying updated about the latest social media trends, social media practices, social media automation tools, content management tools, video and copy graphics tools.
- - Analyzing our digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- - Working and coordinating with cross-functional teams across domains to lead and close all social media initiatives
- - Organize an online/offline event, quiz, exhibition or panel discussion that encourages people to know about the sector and increase sale.
- - Write and share blogs on the digital platform to an engaged global audience, by exploring and using the proper hashtags
- - MBA or Equivalent in sales/marketing/Fashion Management
- - Having good written and oral communication in English
- - Candidates having flair/experience/background in fashion/ textile/ craft/ web development will be preferred
Interested candidates may share their CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp @ 9971864458